Introducing Jain 108
Teacher and author of 30 fascinating books some beautifully hand-written in calligraphy and creator of 10 dvds, Jain has always been drawn to the spiritual and mystical… he is fascinated by numbers and shapes. The main theme of his life’s work is “The Translation Of Numbers Into Atomic Art”.
Jain is an international lecturer, having taught 3 times in the USA, Amsterdam, Italy, India, Singapore, Malaysia. He is currently teaching seasonally in Singapore where he has set up a school called The Joy Numbers Institute. In between overseas travels he teaches hundreds of children in the Byron Bay area of Australia, a highly visual content of lessons called Mathemagics.
Teaching the Beauty of Numbers, often to dyslexic or special needs children, Jain’s math enrichment classes are highly in demand.
In July 2017, Jain was one of the main speakers, with Caroline Myss, at the Chartres Cathedral Wisdom University,
celebrating 1,000 years since the creation of this impressive Gothic masterpiece, the topic being on one of the 7 Liberal Arts known as “Arithmetica”.
Due to popular demand, this year in July 2018 Jain has been invited again to teach “Geometrica”.
Jain… was born in Sydney to Lebanese/Phoenician parents; he has enjoyed a lifetime involvement with the Fibonacci Sequence and the 5 Platonic Solids which taps into the highly visual hemisphere of the Right Brain. His work with Rapid Mental Calculation, sometimes known as “Vedic Mathematics” a 2,500 year old Indian system of Mental Arithmetic empowers students to perform mental calculations, in many cases… quicker than a calculator.
Jain loves to present his huge body of work and inspires people through his workshops and presentations…. he also continues his research into Sacred Geometry, Magic Squares, and their relationship with various atomic structures. His current research is on the True Value of Pi which is 3.144… infinite and based on the “square root of Phi”. This is a highly controversial subject and his gift to humanity…
For almost 35 years, Jain has been devoted to the collection and theatrical education of Magic Squares, Magic Cubes and the Golden Ratio (PHI). In 1995 Jain taught Magic Square Art-forms to a conference of 100 math teachers at the Southern Cross University in Australia. He has been guest speaker at school Mathematics Camps, many Public Schools, Catholic Schools, Rudolf Steiner and Montessori Schools who have employed him to rekindle the beauty of mathematics. People all over the world have expressed interest to study with him.
With Jain you will explore ancient hidden mysteries and discover how our human body is in resonance with the Living Mathematics of Nature. You will find out about secret codes concealed in the Gayatri Mantra, the most famous Eastern prayer for Enlightenment. Jain is known in the mathematical world as the re-discoverer of the infinitely repeating 24 Pattern in the Fibonacci Sequence that sums to 108. He has pioneered and popularized the current western fascination with sri 108 and wisdom of its meaning. He will help you discover Sacred Geometry; Math’s as Art, Math’s as Science and Math’s as History. Sacred Geometry is relevant to many disciplines such as Architecture, Engineering, Art, Design, Science Healing, Nutrition, and of course, Mathematics.
Jain is one of very few people in the world who can teach ancient knowledge to this level, his popular workshops ‘The Universal Formula For Life’ and ‘Lost Secrets of the Phi Code’ are designed for adults and his workshops for young students are called “MatheMagics for Teens”.
Jain 108 is a self-taught mathematical futurist,
a numerical nomad and a digital genius.
Some of his colleagues describe him as a mathematical monk.
He hails from a quaint Sydney suburb Kirrawee, born in Australia from full-blood Phoenician stock, ne 1957.
His great grandfather in a remote village of Lebanon was a priest from which his mother derived her maiden surname “Khoury”.
Collin Nicholas Saad aka Jain has had likeable and resonant long-time associations with Mar Charbel, a humble Lebanese priest from circa 100 years ago now ordained officially as a saint of the Roman Catholic Church. But we suspect that Jain hails from a noveau kind of ministry, one that he has termed in his voluminous writings as “Sacerdos Libri Naturae” apparently = “a Priest of the Book of Nature” a numerical nomad and a digital genius.
Currently many Vedic scholars are claiming that Jain’s realization into the Number 108 are original and unique. It appears that he is the first scholar to actually explain why the world for thousands of years have been mindlessly revering this Number 108. Jain can explain why in full and simple detail. Jain has met with certain Swamis of Malaysia, and they have confirmed that the Vedic Scholars hid their Knowledge in Songs, like the Gayatri Mantra which has a rhythm or pulse or meter of 24. Now what mathematical entity embraces both the number 24 and 108. It is of course the Compressed Fibonacci Sequence. You will need to do a day seminar with Jain to fully understand how amazing this discovery really is.
- The first dvd on Vedic Mathematics, published globally in 2002, before even the Indian scholars got excited about this lost knowledge of rapid mental calculation
- The circular necklacing of one word: “Earth”, which is his most famous and simplest poem, looks like this: “EarthEarthEarthEarthEarthEarthEarth” so then when it is read, you see the word: “HeartHeartHeart” etc which is now known as “EarthHeart”. It is on the front cover of most of his publications, and acts as a Logo. Many other poeple now are using it. When you look closely at this “EarthHeart” poem, it can also read: “HearTheArt” “HeartTheArt” “HeartTheArt”.
- “Inner Peace = World Peace” a slogan developed by Jain, painted on his vehicle in 1988 and now used worldwide.
- In Australia, Jain was the first person to legally have a single first name, “Jain” no surname, in 1984, after his first near-death experience after a hired killer plunged a knife through his chest/heart chakra.
- Jain is the first person in the world to adopt a numerical surname. His official surname or last name is “108”. Jain has also devoted his life to explaining the deeper meaning of Shri 108 and is well respected by the Indian communities for educating them about the lost mathematical origins of this anointed number and how it essentially relates to the living maths of Nature.
- Jain was the first to create a Theatre Of The Holy Numbers, specifically teaching children the wonder of Magic Squares via Theatre, dancing digits, and sacred geometry.
- Jain is the first to organize specific classes on Mathemagics and Rapid Mental Calculation that combines both the Parents and the Teenager or Junior Child.
- Jain is the first in this century to teach the lost art of what he calls Magic Fingers, (or Finger Computation, or Handy Maths) demonstrating how a child can learn how to do their 6 times, 7 times, 8 times and 9 times table tactilely on their fingers, in 10 minutes, in contrast to the standard 2 syear that it would normally take in any government or private school.
OF NATURE AND ART.
JAIN MATHEMAGICS 5 DAY SEMINARS.
Discover the mysteries of Sacred Geometry,
Rapid Mental Calculation aka (Vedic Mathematics),
Magic Squares, the 5 Platonic Solids and the Golden Mean.
The NEW MILLENNIUM GLOBAL CURRICULUM in LEADING EDGE MATHEMATICS.
Discover the Secret Language of the 3 PHI CODES that each sum to 108.
The ART OF NUMBER: Translating Number Into Sacred Symbols.
Rare and never published before material to share and Inspire.
Beautifully hand-written books drawn at times of fasting.
Towards the Fibonaccization of the Human Species.
24 Triangular Vectors of the Cuboctahedron.
The Mathematical Art of Bending Time.
Feminine Right Brain Mathematics.
And Above all: Gratitude.
Celestial Codes to