The BOOK Of PHI, vol 9: Is Pi A Lie? PDF of Powerpoint.
$40.00 AUD – $65.00 AUD
This Page has 5 Sections:
1 – ABOUT the title: “THE BOOK OF PHI, Volume 9”
2 – BACK COVER BLURB
3 – CONTENTS In Brief and Full
4 – 22 SAMPLE PAGES
5 – SEARCH ENGINE KEYWORDS
Section 1 – ABOUT “THE BOOK OF PHI, Volume 9”
I am happy to announce the release of my ninth book on the Divine Proportion,
from a 9 book series,
known as: THE BOOK OF PHI, volume 9. Is Pi A Lie?
Number of Pages: 159 pdf pages extracted from my main powerpoint.
Published: 2014 Self-Published, First Edition.
© 2014, Jain 108 Mathemagics
This Compendium is Self-Published by F.R.E.E.D.O.M.S
(An Acronym for:
“For Research Expressing Essential Data Of Magic Squares”)
In conjunction with EARTHHEART SCHOOL, Byron Bay, Australia: a growing international University of Sacred Geometry for Children and Adults of all ages, currently called THE JOY OF NUMBERS INSTITUTE, in Singapore.
Size: the book is a golden rectangle but fitted or orientated to A4 landscape. It is highly illustrated, is hand-written in parts but mainly computerized, .
This book is a collector’s item, it is a summary of 30 years of avid research on this exciting topic.
OTHER POSSIBLE TITLES INCLUDE:
The Resurrection Of Phi,
The ASSASSINATION Of Pi,
IS Pi A LIE?,
The Reintroduction of the Phi Button/Key, Upon the Face of the Electronic Calculator!,
The God of the Golden Root of Phi,
The Celestial Meets The Terrestrial,
Pi Under Attack,
The True Value of Jain Pi 3.144…,Apotheosized,
The Apotheosis of JainPi 3.144…),
Phi Meets Pi,
The Correction of Ancestral Errors,
The Phi-Nomenon of JainPi.
Section 2 – BACK COVER BLURB
The Book Of Phi, Volume 9, Is Pi A Lie?
- 190 PDF Pages Extracted From A Mac Keynote Powerpoint Presentation 2014.
- This Mockumentary is a continuation of The Book Of Phi, Volume 8 that explored the severe cracking of the Fault Line known as Old Pi or Traditional Pi or Legacy Pi = 3.141592…
- Though credit is given to Archimedes 2200 years ago whose logical determination of traditional Pi via the Polygon Method or Method Of Exhaustion was highly intelligent for his time, he only ever calculated the Limit of the Circle using these straight lines. It is indeed exhausted!
- To account for the true Area Under The Curve, based on Fractal realization, Jain 108 of Oz, has determined that Pi must be based on Phi (ϕ = 1.618033…) considering that the area of the circle in proportion to the area of its circumscribing square, is naturally in a Phi-Ratioed Harmonic expressed as 1:1.272… which is the Square Root of Phi aka The Golden Root, and precisely the height of the Cheops Pyramid in Gizeh which has stored this ancient knowledge in stone for millennia.
- Jain 108 has both an algebraic and geometric proof to determine that the True Value of Pi which must be a fraction more than what Archimedes estimated, and is derived by the formula:
JainPi = Jπ = 4÷√ϕ.
JainPi to 50 decimal places (dp)
- The Geometric Phi-Pi proof, known as The Fairywand Method, brilliantly translates the Phi Formula of (1+√5)÷2 into a Maltese Cross-like navigation device (shown on the front cover) and employed by Saint Germaine as his psychic-spiritual emblem. This is Jain 108’s irrefutable proof and a mathematical gem. Essentially, the Diagonal of the Double Unit Square gives Root 5 which is the Key, by beginning with a Circle whose Diameter is set to Root 5
- Billy Meier is a Swiss farmer in contact with Plearjen people (humans like you and me) since the age of 6. In Contact 251 it is stated :
“In the process they will discover that the base for pi was miscalculated. By eliminating the error in pi, and correcting future computations based on pi, scientists and their amazing, highly developed technology will have the capability to make unimaginable energies accessible to the people of Earth”.Jain 108’s seminal work fulfills Billy Meier’s prophesy!
Back Cover Blurb for Phi 8:
- You’ve been spoonfed a lie for your whole life! The anointed Pi that you know (the Circle To Square relationship) is a deliberate disharmonic frequency. It does not equal 3.141592… Ask NASA, they use another value for pi! This erroneous pi value is merely an approximation for the limit or sum of millions and billions of triangular polygons (like narrow slices of a pizza) used to derive the circumference of the circle, fudging straight lines to achieve a smooth curve, using the Linear to comprehend or describe the Non-Linear Curve-Circumference. It does not reflect or account for the millions and billions of tiny or infinitesimal little Areas Under The Curve. The fundamental error is that our greatest mathematicians for thousands of years assumed, with brute force, that the more polygons we imposed the more magically that the Area Under The Curve would simply just disappear. Like der. An ancient and embarrassing intellectual faux pas.• Fortunately, the True Value of Pi, known as JainPi = 3.144605511029693144… can be determined, by copying and comprehending the Phi-ratioed mathematics of flowers and crystals, the human canon and planetary distances from the sun: based on the Golden Root or Square Root of Phi (1.272… which is the height of the Cheop’s pyramid when its apothem or centre of base to edge length is 1 unit). JainPi = 4 / √ϕ (4 ÷ by the square root of Phi). It has algebraic golden roots derived from a 4th dimensional equation/polynomial (x4 + 16x2– 256 = 0), contradicting all the books on its transcendentality.• One purpose of this compendium is the promotion of International Conferences entitled: “IS PI A LIE?.” Its aim is to gather and harvest the greatest mathematical minds on the planet today, towards the Fibonaccization of East & West, to finally put an end to this ancient debate.• Lots of interesting information on Traditional or Legacy Pi, has been included in this book and its sequel, volume 9, is specifically on Pi with some extra notes on JainPi.• … it has been over a decade that Jain of Oz has speculated that Pi could be falsch and now with the release of his major work The Book of Phi, volume 8, confirming that it is indeed falsch, seasoned and once skeptical mathematicians are now reaching for their thesauri in search of superlatives that would do Jain 108 justice… openly and excitedly announcing without any doubt the correctness of JainPi… a phi-nomenon that takes us to the source of non-decaying spin of the electron and the physics of black holes…
- Twenty-seven years of humble research by one of the most knowledgeable person on the planet promises to blow a (w)hole wide open and right through the epicenter of shifting mathematical consciousness.Jain 108
2014 (a promethean year, due to shake the world’s mathematical foundations)
Section 3 – Contents in Brief (for The Book Of Phi, vol 9)
- Definition of Old Pi (page 6)
- Introducing JainPi = 3.144… (Page 14)
- The Fairywand Method (page 64)
- Saint Germain, The Temple of the Maltese Cross and Root 5 (page 79)
- Vedic Maths Sutra: “By One More” (page 94)
- Article For Nexus Magazine (page 103)
- The Original Powerpoint (page 139)
C O N T E N T S I N B R I E F (for The Book Of Phi, vol 8)
- Phi-Pi In The Circle-Square Relationship
- Pi Assassinated: The Resurrection of Phi
- The Geometric Interpretation of (1+√5)÷2
- Phi-Pi: Where Else Does Phi and Pi Exist?
C O N T E N T S I N F U L L (for Phi vol 8)
- CHAPTER 1
PHI-PI In The CIRCLE-SQUARE RELATIONSHIP
Part 1 − New Symbols for Pi and Phi
Part 2 − Unit Circle, Circumference & Square Area
Part 3 − Harmonics Of The Squared Circle
Part 4 − The Torus Ring Of Root 5
Part 5 − The Reciprocals Of The Powers Of Phi
- CHAPTER 2
PI ASSASSINATED: The RESURRECTION Of PHI
- CHAPTER 3
The GEOMETRIC INTERPRETATION Of (1+√5)÷2
“ϕ” Phi = (1+√5)÷2 as a VISUAL CONSTRUCT
− Unity Square that Generates the Phi Ratio
− The Double Square or Double Cube that Generates Root 5
− The Maltese Cross Generated from the Root 5 Diagonals whose Sweeping Path or Locii Generates a Circle which is the Geometry of Pi
The Geometric Interpretation of (1+√5)÷2
− Square ROOT of 5 STAR
− Division of the Circle into 9 Layers Based on PHI and Root 5
Jain 108 of Oz True Value of Pi = 3.144605511… Based on the Square Root of Phi
− Jain Pi = 4÷√Φ = 4 ÷ 1.272019649… = 3.144605511…
- CHAPTER 4
PHI-PI: WHERE ELSE DOES PHI And PI EXIST?
− Phi & Pi in the Cheops Pyramid
− Phi & Pi in the Mystical Squaring of the Circle − The Golden Right-Angled Phi TriΔngle.
1 : √Φ : Φ
− The Golden Root or Root of Phi
or √Φ = 1.272019649…
− The Radian Is The Ancient Truth, Not The Arbitrary 360° Of The Unit Circle
− Converting Traditional Radian Measure To The True JainPi Radian or Jain Radian = 57.2408842281331…°
- CHAPTER 5
− The Billy Meier and Jain 108 Connection & Prophesy of the True Value of Pi=3.144605511…
− Prof Stefanide’s Value Of 3.144… Based on the Golden Root – Is the Solution to a 4th Dimensional Equation
− Pi Appears In The Barbury Castle Crop Circle, Wiltshire, 2008
− Chart For The Powers Of Pi & JainPi
− Taylor’s Secret Of the Great Pyramid in Cheops: Contains Measurement Of JainPi = 3.1446…
− JainPi (3.1446…) is the Solution to the 4th power (4th-Dimensional) Quadratic Equation: x4 + 42x2 – 44 = 0
− Phi Pi Relationships
− Jain Pi to 1000 Decimal Places
−JainPi 3.144… To Infinity
− NASA Engineer “Smokey” Admits Pi Is In Error
− Guest List For “Is Pi A Lie? International Conference
- CHAPTER 6
INDEX of Words
INDEX of Numbers
Section 4 –
22 SAMPLE PAGES (The Book Of Phi, vol 9)
1 – JainPi Alarm Clock:
Time To Wake Up!
Notice the time is set to 3:14:46
that is, the Alarm Clock is set for 3 hours, 14 minutes & 46 seconds.
Also, if you look closer, there are 2 other clocks or virtual wheels within wheels:
a – 1:6:18 the Phi Ratio representing 1 hour, 6 minutes and 18 seconds, and
b – 1:27:20 the Square Root of Phi representing 1 hour, 27 minutes and 20 seconds.
2 – Alternative Cover Design for The Book of Phi, volume 8
3 – Alternative Cover Design for The Book of Phi, volume 8,
showing the appearance or manifestation of a crop circle depicting the True Value of JainPi.
4 – Comet Person bringing down the the True Value of Pi to Earth Beings
(the descending slope angle is based on what Plato termed “The Most Beautiful Triangle”: the Phi Triangle that is Right-Angled whose critical angle of 51 deg and 51 mins is the same as the Cheops Pyramid base angles). It also employs the Golden Root or Square Root of Phi = 1.272…
5 – Oopps, our best and most trusted mathematicians, for over 2000 years have overlooked this fundamental error. It humbles me to know both Einstein and Euler, two of our best minds, who played a lifetime with pi, never saw the silly error…
6 – True Pi is the true and eternal relationship between the Circle and its bounding Square.
7 – To arrive at True Pi, we need to learn and understand the hidden forces, that which underpins the universe: is the concept of the Divine Trinity: here 3 tangential circles demonstrate the simple magic of Phi and root 5. (thanks to Erik Erlandsen for this most amazing diagram).
8 – Similarly, 16 (or 4×4) smaller circles in the larger frame of its bounding or encompassing circle shows that the guts of the circle is truly based on Phi. This revolutionary diagram means that we can calculate everything we need with only using phi, and abandoning pi. (Thanks to VortexSpace.Org)
9 – Square Root of 5 to 2,500 digits…
10 – Another Phi-Pi Bullet: when we geometrically express the Phi formula of (1+root5) divided by 2 we end up with its locus or locii (plural) which is the (red) circle inside the square which is really pi. I particularly love this revelation.
11 – The comparative Area Under the Curve for the Hexagon and the IcosaTetraGon
12 – Its all about the Golden Root, or the height of the Cheops Pyramid = 1.272… It so happens that the square of this height (is root Phi x root Phi = Phi or 1.618…) is the same as the square area of the triangular face of the Pyramid. Our ancient forebears knew how to fine-tune their instruments.
13 – The Phi Triangle that is Right-Angled: Plato’s “Most Beautiful Triangle”
14 – JainPi Radians is the slightly corrected value of the traditional “Radian”.
The radian is an important measure, it takes the radius of the unit circle and lays it upon the circumference, as if it was a piece of curving string, and this gives us a measurement for a critical angle of 51.24 degrees.
15 – Professor Stefanides of Greece used a fourth dimensional algebraic polynomial to derive the Golden Root. T4 – T2 – 1 = 0
16 – JainPi Crop Circle. Each number of JainPi is expressed as an equivalent arc of circular measurement, moving from the outside to the inside, that is, neural implosion.
17 – The Rectification of the Circle shows equal Perimeters of Circle and Square, where side length of square = JainPi divided by 2 = 1.5723…
and the Mystical Squaring Of The Circle shows equal Square Areas of the Circle and Square, where the side length is the square root of JainPi = 1.7733…
18 – JainPi to 1,000 dp. nb: the fundamental mathematics or geometry that creates this True Value of Pi is based on the Double Unit Square that allows us to compute Root 5 via its long diagonal thanks to Pythagoras’ Theorem. This links the Harmonics of the Square to the Harmonics of the Circle.
19 – 4 Anointed Numbers whose 12th decimal placement is honoured by the Royal Number 9.
(thanks to Oleg Lapchynskyi).
20 – True Value of Pi and its connection to Higher Consciousness.
This image and page is typical of the slides in this powerpoint presentation.
21 – Billy Meier’s Prophesy on the True Value of Pi
This image and page is typical of the slides in this powerpoint presentation.
22 – Osiris seated upon the Double Cube that captures the Root 5 Harmonics and therefore is part of the Phi Mystery.
Section 5 – SEARCH ENGINE KEYWORDS:
Jain, Jain 108, JainPi, True Value of Pi, 3.144…, 3.144605511029693144…, 3.141…, 3.141592…, da vinci code, vedic mathematics, Phi, Pi, legacy pi, traditional pi, PhiPi, Phi-Pi Square Root of Phi, 1.272…, Squaring Of The Circle, Pi Assassinated, Unit Circle, Harmonics, Torus, Root 5, 2.236…, Reciprocals, Double Square, Double Cube, Maltese Cross, Prime Number Cross, Cheops Pyramid, Osiris, Gizeh, Height of Pyramid, Golden Root, Golden Right-Angled Phi Triangle, radian, 360 degrees, Archimedes, mockumentary, quadrature of the diameter, polygon, Nicholas of Cusa, Enneagram, Billy Meier, Keely, Stefanides, 4th Dimensional Equation, Barbury Castle Crop Circle, Powers Of Pi & JainPi, Bill Harrington’s Pinary Solar System, Dr Serban, Buffon’s Needles, Jain Pi to 1000 Decimal Places, Eudemus, Japaseta, Nathan Jolly, Monash University, NASA, Smokey, Pi Is In Error, Decimal Magic of Nine, Fairywand Method, Laser Surveying To Confirm True Pi, Is Pi A Lie? International Conference, Magic Squares, Los Alamos, MonteCarlo Method,
|Dimensions||30 × 21 × 2 cm|